Dunn & Wilson Scholarship 2005

At the ALIA Library & Information Technicians Conference neXt 2005 I was presented with the Dunn & Wilson Scholarship. This blog aims to present a reflection of my research progress on secondment opportunities for Australian Library Technicians in all library sectors.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Seeking Library Technicians Interested in Secondments

Back into research mode. I once again require your help. If you are interested in secondments but have never particpated in one, I need you to answer the following questions and get them back to me!! 8-)

Secondments are the temporary transfer of a staff member to another organisation, or section of their own organisation, to perform a specific job or project, to cover someone else’s job, or to fill a gap in service.
  • What organisation do you work for? e.g public, academic, special, school etc.
  • Are you interested in participating in a secondment opportunity? If yes, why? If no, why?
  • Does your organisation offer secondment opportunities? If no, why not?

Please note that all replies will be kept confidential so please ensure that you direct the email to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home