Dunn & Wilson Scholarship 2005

At the ALIA Library & Information Technicians Conference neXt 2005 I was presented with the Dunn & Wilson Scholarship. This blog aims to present a reflection of my research progress on secondment opportunities for Australian Library Technicians in all library sectors.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Library Technician Blogs

I had an interesting query come through via email the other day about library technician blogs. The person had stumbled across mine and was wondering if there were any other library technician blogs out there.

I only found 2:

http://librarysupporter.blogspot.com/
http://librarytechnician.blogspirit.com/

Does anyone else know of any others??

On a side note, the research continues - thanks to all the libraries and library technicians that have assisted with my research by answering surveys - your help is greatly appreciated!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger flexnib said…

    Hi Sharon

    I must own up, I was the one who dobbed you in as the only library technician I know of who blogs :)

    He's since posted about the presentation he gave.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger M Taher said…

    Hi
    I am also in the same boat: Looking inside the blogosphere to a) connect and b) netted. The strangest psrt of this information age is we dwell in a synchronously un-connected World Wide Web.

    "Despite the admonition to simply connect, only a tiny fraction of humanity can." source

    I have quoted your research in my blog. Thanks for the dots that net the Web.

    Best, Mohamed

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, and thanks for listing my blog. I haven't looked at it for some time and had no idea anyone had looked at it. Now I've found my blog listed on three other sites! I'm also getting emails from Canadian LT's!

    Cheers and hope all is well at your end.

    jay

     

Post a Comment

<< Home