Dunn & Wilson Scholarship 2005

At the ALIA Library & Information Technicians Conference neXt 2005 I was presented with the Dunn & Wilson Scholarship. This blog aims to present a reflection of my research progress on secondment opportunities for Australian Library Technicians in all library sectors.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Presentation

Well tonight I head down to Melbourne and tomorrow morning at 9am I present my report. I'm a bit nervous arriving in Melbourne at 9pm as I've never been there but I'm sure I'll find my way to the hotel. I'm also nervous about speaking for such a long time - I've been allocated an hour. I hope there are lots of questions!! 8-)

I will write a post on my return to share my thoughts on how I went and also the presentations I saw at the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home